Welcome to the magnificent Lake Toba!
“Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
Few years down the line, you might regret what you didn’t do than what you did do. And not visiting Lake Toba once in your life might as well be one among many.
A perfect chill out place
Lake Toba, the largest lake in Southeast Asia and the deepest in the world, is the majestic place waiting to be explored and discovered. Its exotic history is astounded by the fact that it was created by a supervolcano that erupted some 75,000 years ago. For many years it has been the favourite place of travellers in Sumatra. And rightly so. It is also one of our favourite places. The lake is so huge that even the island Pulau Samosir, almost as big as Singapore, finds a place in it.
Soak away in the beautiful scenery
It’s a great escape from everyday life. The untouched beauty and breathtaking scenery will make you forget your everyday life. It calms your mind and calms your nerves with its natural riches of the blue lake, green plants and fresh breeze. The climate here is also cooler, as the altitude of the village is 900 meters above sea level. And don’t forget that the view of the sunrise at Lake Toba is a beautiful sight.
Things to do at Lake Toba
This place offers tremendous activities to indulge in. Have a look;
- Walk around the lake and take in its purity with all your senses
- Take a dive in the blue waters or go jet skiing
- Rent a bike or motorbike to roam around
- Visit the Batak villages inhabited by the Bataks, whose lifestyle is way different than the rest of the Indonesians. They’re definitely a pleasure to meet.
- While you are at it, try the local delicacies like lake fish or the Tuak liquer.
- Sip through a cup of coffee, and enjoy the serenity, while sitting on the edgy cliffs
- Sipiso Piso, the highest waterfall in Indonesia, will be an absolutely refreshing experience, to say the least
Avail our expert services
So if you have decided to experience the epitome of nature, we are here to make your dream come true. We organize excursions and tours to Lake Toba with perfection. Our guides are trained and experienced enough to give you an ideal tour around the lake and to inform you about its amazing places and exotic history. We organize not only the accommodation and the transport, but also the activities on the spot.
Just let us know your wishes and requirements and we will organise your trip to Lake Toba. Besides Bukit Lawang, Lake Toba is a popular destination for our clients. It is ideal to end a holiday on Sumatra. It is so idyllic here that relaxation is guaranteed.