Discover the unique nature in Sumatra.
New price for 2024: 750 Euro/person
On this 7-day itinerary you will experience the highlights of North Sumatra. Go trekking in Gunung Leuser National Park to encounter orang utans in the wild, climb the Sibayak Volcano in Berastagi and relax at the world’s largest crater lake, Lake Toba.
This tour is a proposal. We will gladly adapt it to your individual wishes and ideas. Simply contact us for this purpose.
Note: The prices indicated are starting prices. They include all stated inclusive services. Increased prices apply primarily in the high season from May-July and on Indonesian holidays like Ramadan or Idul Fitri. All prices in Euro and per person. According to §25 UStG, travel services in third countries are exempt from VAT. Our terms apply.
What our guests say
- "Christine took the time to help us plan a great trip" DEENG
- "Many nice tours through villages, a jungle trek and visits to the Bataks, everything very well organised." Reiner BM
- "The organisation could not have been better" Marco S
- "The support was excellent - quick answers to all questions before the start of the trip as well as excellent support on site." Katharina H.
- "It was an unforgettable trip and simply wonderfull." Pat C