Experience the largest crater lake in the world as well as the unique Batak culture for 4 days at Lake Toba.
Visit Lake Toba, one of the deepest and largest volcanic lakes in the world, and spend 3 nights on Samosir Island. Explore traditional Batak villages and meet local people.
This round tour “4 days at Lake Toba” is a proposal. We will gladly adapt it to your individual wishes and ideas. Simply contact us for this purpose.
Note: The prices indicated are starting prices. They include all stated inclusive services. Increased prices apply primarily in the high season from May-July and on Indonesian holidays like Ramadan or Idul Fitri. All prices in Euro and per person. According to §25 UStG, travel services in third countries are exempt from VAT. Our terms apply.
What our guests say
- "Christine took the time to help us plan a great trip" DEENG
- "Many nice tours through villages, a jungle trek and visits to the Bataks, everything very well organised." Reiner BM
- "The organisation could not have been better" Marco S
- "The support was excellent - quick answers to all questions before the start of the trip as well as excellent support on site." Katharina H.
- "It was an unforgettable trip and simply wonderfull." Pat C